Benefits of AFAANZ Membership:
- be eligible along with your member institution to apply for AFAANZ Research grants; Non-members can also apply, but an application fee applies;
- be eligible for PhD scholarships; Non-members can also apply, but an application fee applies;
- be eligible for conference participation grants; Non-members can also apply, but an application fee applies;
- submit articles for the Accounting & Finance Journal; Non-members can also submit articles, but a submission fee applies;
- receive copies of the Accounting & Finance Journal (4-5 issues per annum); Non-members who pay the submission fee will also receive these journals;
- access the Accounting & Finance Journal online;
- join a special interest group of the Association - there are seven to choose from;
- nominating yourself to be a board member;
- voting for members to fill board vacancies;
- registering at the member rate for the annual conference; Non-members who register at the Non-member rate will be provided provisional membership for that year;
- be considered for nomination to the annual doctoral symposium; an application fee applies for Non-members who wish to attend the symposium;
- be considered for nomination to attend the AAA and/or EAA doctoral consortium; Non-members can also apply, but an application fee applies; and
- be considered for the various awards and external board and committee nominations.
If you would like to apply for membership of AFAANZ please go to http://membership.afaanz.org, click on "Join Now" and follow the prompts. If you are already a member and wish to renew your membership or access the Members Only area, then you can log in at the above link. If you cannot locate your login details, just click on the "Forgot Password" icon and follow the prompts.
Note that membership is based on a calendar year. Membership expires on 31 December each year and will need to be renewed at the start of the following year.
The fee is AU$120 plus GST for those members residing in Australia and requiring hardcopies of the A & F journal (online access included); and AU$120 for tbose residing outside Australia and requiring hardcopies of the A & F journal (online access included).
For those members residing in Australia who only require online access to our A & F journal without hardcopies, the fee is $105 plus GST and $105 for those residing outside Australia with only online access to our journal.